The Windows Fall Creators Update will start rolling out across the world in phases. Windows 10 originally launched in July 2015 and The Fall Creators Update is the fourth major update of this build. Normally Microsoft releases two major updates in a year and for now, Fall Creators Update is the latest update of 2017. For the best experience, we recommend you wait until Windows 10 is automatically offered to your device. You don’t have to do anything to get the update; it will roll out automatically to you through Windows Update. If you don’t want to wait, you can manually check for updates on your personal PC using the steps below.
How you can get Windows10 Fall Creator update:
- Please go to the official download site [Link].
- Go to Windows10 installation media and download a tool provided on that site. Then
- Select edition drop-down, click on Windows 10 > Confirm.
- Then Select the product language and choose your language > Confirm.
- Now you will see two tabs select either the 32-bit or the 64-bit Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
- You can directly download Microsoft Update Assistant tool and install it. Then You can easily follow steps on that software. It automatically detects everything and updates your operating system. Link
ISO LINK: Windows 10 Fall Creator download link [ 32-Bit/64-Bit, All language]